Thursday, January 17, 2008

WOW get paid to BLOG

Ok so in this new idea of blogging I found out that there are actually companies out there that will pay you to blog. The first one I came across is payperpost, their minimum requirements to get started were to have your blog for 90 days and also have at least 20 posts.

I was so excited to get started I submitted my blog right away and of course was not accepted because I was under 20 and under 90 days, when I reached 20 posts I submitted my blog forgetting about the 90 days. So anyways now after twice of not being approved because I’m totally way to excited about this, yesterday I was officially approved to start taking on jobs and I’m so excited to get started.

Yes this means some of my posts will be advertisements but I will only take on products I truly believe in. I also would be fully willing to write something if someone else would like me to blog about them. Just click the button off on the right hand side for that.

I hope to see some nice money coming in from this; I mean who knew that you can get paid for just blogging. Yes the idea still is baffling my mind.

So please check back often I’m sure I will be covering some neat stuff.

~Mom with a Scattered Mind~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.