Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Ad Design for Entrecard and Project Wonderful

Since joining Entrecard and Project Wonderful I decided Carol's Corner needed its own little image, as you can tell my header changed which that came with this little ad I made for the blog.

I've always had the Sitting in life's time out chair as my tag line and I always wanted something showing a chair in the corner and I finally came up with that cute thing yesterday :)

So there it is the story behind my chair in a corner :)

Welcome to all new readers and thanks you for staying with me to any regulars. Please feel free to leave comments I love them its makes me feel loved that I actually have readers ;) , with the way blogger is now you don't even have to have an account to leave a comment. So please hit me with comments talk with me.

Toodles,
~Mom with a Scattered Mind~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.