Navigation Home Reviews Contact Me eBay Listings Shop Mobile Version VLOG Blog Schwag My Helium Articles RSS Feed

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Reviews

It is my pleasure to do reviews of sites and products per request.
If it is a product you would like me to review I will need to be able to test it and try it out to give my honest opinion.
If you need it back please state so and provide the necessary means for me to send it back other wise I will assume I get to keep it as compensation.
I will guarantee a review if I am sent a product. If I feel I can not do a review for the product I will send it back weather I was requested to or not.

If it is a site you wish for me to review, please at least send me some coffee money :) on paypal. paypal@carolscornerblog.info

Email me at carolpyles@carolscornerblog.info for more information regarding having a review done.