Navigation Home Reviews Contact Me eBay Listings Shop Mobile Version VLOG Blog Schwag My Helium Articles RSS Feed

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Contact Me

I am a mother of 2 boys, who are 8 years apart. I also am technology savy and keep up with the latest technology whether I can have something or not.
I work 40 hours a week as the office manager for a painting contractor and am pretty much relied on around the office to keep the computers running right, as well as answering the phones , getting payroll done and just being the friendly smiling face in the office hehehe.
So to keep my sanity I started my blog, I find this is a much better alternative for wasting my free time than what I used to do which was play Second Life and usually got myself in trouble here in the Real World for doing so.
So follow along in my tirades of craziness as I raise my boys, deal with my hubby ;) (love you dear) and travel long distances back and forth from work.

Join me on any of the following networks

PhotobucketTwitterMy SpaceFacebookOrkutFlickrPicasaYou TubeUStreamBrightKiteLiveMochaooVoo

FriedFeedSkypeGoogle Reader12Secondsdel.icio.usLast.fmPownceStumbleUponTechnoratiRedditDiggBlogTV

And of Course my blog :) http://www.carolscornerblog.info