So I did some searching online for Taco seasoning recipes and came across this one.
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
Ok here is where the funny part comes in, you see that last item where it says 2 teaspoons, well I was writing the recipe down and wrote 2 Tbs. OMG these tacos have a major kick LMAO. Hubby is about breathing fire.
I came back to the computer after we realized how hot it was and re read the recipe and I felt so so stupid :|
OK so now here is your turn to laugh your keasters off at me.
~Mom with a Scattered Mind~